WSC 2009 Web Awards - 100FGC wins Bronze Award.

I received news last night of my humble little blog winning a prestigious award.
The 100 Football Grounds Club website is honoured to have achieved a Bronze Award in the 2009 When Saturday Comes Web Awards.

I’m trying my best to be modest and nonchalant above the honour, so I won’t write a long drawn out speech filled with self gratification. What I will say though, is a huge thanks to those of you who regulary read my ramblings and have shown your support, which is very much appreciated.
So all that’s left to say is…thank you friends, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you!
.

Also amongst the medals was European Football Weekends which is writing by 100FGC squad#77 Danny Last and friend of 100FGC - Tom Dunmore, who achieved a Gold Award for the excellent Pitch Invasion. Well done lads!



http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/4195/38/
.

No comments: